- The workshop fee is 100 EURO if paid before deadline (see Important dates) and 150 EURO after the date.
- The fee includes admission to sessions, access to the workshop materials, tea, coffee, two lunches and three-day ticket for public transport in Poznan.
- Foreign participants can pay the fee using the following details:
Payee: Adam Mickiewicz University
Address: H. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznan, Poland
VAT no.: PL7770006350
Bank: BZ WBK S.A. VI O/Poznan
Address: Plac Wolnosci 15, 60-967 Poznan, Poland
IBAN: PL77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903
- Polish participants can pay the fee in Polish currency (430 PLN) to the Bank Zachodni WBK in Poznan, account no. 77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903.
- Each payment should include as the title of this payment the name of participant and the text ‘IWDSP2016 fee, K00000609’.
- The extended deadline for payment is April 30th, 2016, after this date the fee will increase to 150 EURO (645 PLN).
- Organizers are able to cover the accommodation costs for several Ph.D. students. Interested people are asked to contact the Programme Committee chair (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).